[Pulp-list] v2 CLI branch merged to master

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Wed Feb 29 15:18:32 UTC 2012

= Why do I care? =

Your unit tests won't run unless you install okaara-lib, a dependency of
the v2 cli. It's in the dev/testing repository for all platforms.

= Can I use it? =

Not easily. I haven't made the pulp-dev.py additions to install the
extensions, so if you try to run it it's not going to do anything. I'll
be doing them soon. If you want to run it before then, ping me and I can
give you a quick walkthrough (it's pretty simple).

I'll send out more info on it when it's in a more fleshed out state.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp