[Pulp-list] Unit association work last sprint

Over the past few weeks I've spoken with a few people in the community that had some pretty interesting questions they wanted to be able to ask Pulp. I'm hoping I covered most of them for 2.0.

For anyone unable to see the sprint review yesterday, I wrote up a summary of the unit association work I did last sprint if you're curious:

http://blog.pulpproject.org/2012/01/10/unit-associations/

That covers the new metadata, query capabilities, and cloning evolution in 2.0.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp