[Pulp-list] Consumers v2.0 Design & Requirements

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GCConsumers

That wiki is still very much a work in progress, but I figured I'd throw it out there now in case people wanted to take a look.

I started with the requirements of what Pulp should be able to do with consumers. It should be extremely close to what we do today without much extra added in, but let me know if I'm missing anything.

I also added some ideas for the APIs and responsibility of the profiler plugins. At the bottom I started on the calls through the system and have a few more diagrams to add.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp