Re: [Pulp-list] Adding notes to v2.0 repositories

On 01/24/2012 07:46 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
On 01/23/2012 02:07 AM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
After a month or so dealing with purely internal PulpDist updates
(almost all packaging related), I'm finally back to tasks that involve
accessing a few more pieces of the v2.0 repository APIs.

Firstly, is there a more recent reference than the initial blog post
[1]? If there's something more recent, that may answer a few of my
questions on its own. (e.g. just from looking at my own create_repo()
and save_repo() code, I know that blog post doesn't accurately describe
the API for the those two operations, since the former is a POST on the
collection, while the latter is a PUT on the resource itself)

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UGREST-v2-Repositories

I didn't get as far as I'd hoped, but that's where I'll be putting them.

Thanks! I added draft entries for all of the v2 APIs I already have set up in PulpDist's Pulp API helper, but they'll still need your review before they can be moved up into the main section.

I also added a specific request for docs on how to add a sync schedule to a v2 repository (since that will be the next thing I need to configure once I get the metadata in the notes sorted out). It may be that adding a sync schedule just uses the existing v1 scheduling API, in which case it would be good to have a section in the v2 docs stating which v1 APIs are still valid for v2 repo IDs.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane