Re: [Pulp-list] Adding notes to v2.0 repositories

Firstly, is there a more recent reference than the initial blog post
[1]? If there's something more recent, that may answer a few of my
questions on its own. (e.g. just from looking at my own create_repo()
and save_repo() code, I know that blog post doesn't accurately describe
the API for the those two operations, since the former is a POST on the
collection, while the latter is a PUT on the resource itself)

The docs should be largely complete. Let me know if you run into any vague areas or errors. They are split across two pages:

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UGREST-v2-Repositories
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UGREST-v2-Plugins

And a conventions page that describes things common to all APIs so we don't bother repeating them each time (for example, error response format):

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UGREST-v2-Conventions

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp