Re: [Pulp-list] Apache reload and pulp.conf

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:28:33AM +0200, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Hey,
>
> when I change pulp.conf or repo_auth.conf does "service httpd reload" do
> the work or do you rather recommend to do "restart" instead?

reload should be sufficient.  aiui, reload does a graceful restart, which just
means once a child process is idle, it is restarted.  So, essentially reload is
the same as a restart without killing any requests currently being handled.

> The question is - does reload really restart mod_python apps?

Yes (and it's all mod_wsgi now btw).

--
-- James Slagle