Re: [Pulp-list] Apache reload and pulp.conf

On 07/12/2012 05:28 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
Hey,

when I change pulp.conf or repo_auth.conf does "service httpd reload" do
the work or do you rather recommend to do "restart" instead?

The question is - does reload really restart mod_python apps?

Quick note, we're mod_wsgi, not mod_python.

Regardless, I don't actually know the answer to what effects reload would have. We have a bootstrap process that runs when the server is started that would need to be re-run if the relevant config changes and I'm not sure reload would do that. Even if reload did, I'm not 100% sure that call is idempotent and would survive multiple invocations.

Thanks

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp