[Pulp-list] Cleaning out pulp installation

Hello,

I need to clean pulp installation and start over. Is this correct?

rm /var/lib/pulp/init.flag
rm /var/lib/mongodb/pulp_database*
rm -rf /var/lib/pulp/{distributions,published,repos}/*

Migrate database and restart mongod and httpd.

Did I miss something? I can see few more directories in the
/var/lib/pulp:

- cache
- sn.dat

But I am not sure what are these for. Thanks.

--
Later,

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine