Re: [Pulp-list] Group Importers/Distributor

Just a quick follow up, if you've run pulp-dev.py -I recently, you'll likely have the following directories on your file system:
/usr/lib/pulp/plugins/group_importers/
/usr/lib/pulp/plugins/group_distributors/

These are now cruft. They've been removed from the installation script, but will need to be removed by hand from your fs.

Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp
RHCE: 805010912355231
GPG Fingerprint: 2048R/CC4ED7C1