[Pulp-list] Pulp init.d script

I encountered one problem with Pulp init.d script:

When we start or stop Katello using
 katello-service stop
then httpd is stopped twice (the same for starting).

I believe that Pulp init.d script should not start or stop other services.
It is valid scenario that I may want to stop just Pulp, but not Apache, which should e.g. serve "Sorry we are in maintace" page.

If you want to have script which start/stop all services, which Pulp use, you can steal:
 /usr/bin/katello-service
from Katello (which we steal from Spacewalk).

May I kindly ask you to edit Pulp init.d script to start just Pulp?
--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering