[Pulp-list] Git Restructure Status

Things are going better than I expected. I have everything moved to where its final resting place will be. All of the tests pass (I still need to fix the environments on jenkins). pulp-dev.py is updated to install what needs to be present to run from a checkout. I'm on the last step now which is to delete the v1 stuff and strip off the v2/gc prefixes from stuff.

I'd like to leave the freeze in place a bit longer while I get the v1 stuff removed. I'm looking to unfreeze first thing tomorrow morning so I'm around for the rest of the day to help everyone as they try to get it working. I have the instructions written out and a guinea pig ran through them, so we should be good to go.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp