Re: [Pulp-list] New Source Layout

On 06/13/2012 02:12 PM, James Slagle wrote:
pulp-dev.py creates /usr/lib/pulp/agent/handlers,
but then tries to install symlinks into /usr/lib/pulp/agent/handler (lack of
's').

I'm not sure which is right.  I assume it's working for everyone b/c the
handler dir is still around from previous setups, but I'm actually trying in a
pristine environment, so it's failing for me.

Transitional thing. It was changed to handlers but must have missed a reference. I'll fix it in a few minutes, about to send out an email about some other changes I'm making.