[Pulp-list] Another git layout change

So... know how I said earlier I was done? Ya, my bad.

Extensions are now organized by client to make the spec a lot easier. That means you need to clean some stuff again and re-run pulp-dev. There was also a bug in there on the handler installation, putting the handlers into "/agent/handler" rather than "/agent/handlers".

After your next git pull:
* Delete the contents of /usr/lib/pulp
* Rerun pulp-dev -I

--