[Pulp-list] Repository Location Change

= Short version, relevant to all users =

Conceptually the repos on repos.fedorapeople.org are the same (v1 stable/testing, v2 stable/testing). Some URLs changed, so re-download the .repo file from http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/

Also, the v2/stable repository is intentionally missing. That will be the site of our v2 Community Release when it comes out.

Oh, and the RHEL5 builds are missing from v2/testing. Trying to fix that now -- a cookie to anyone who can tell me why I'm getting "Unable to determine project name from spec file".

= Long version, most people probably won't care =

At the root of our hosted repos we split v1 v. v2. The new v2 directory used to be named dev, hence the .repo file change.

Under v1 the concepts are the same:
stable = latest released version of Pulp 1.x
testing = builds for an upcoming 1.x release

The same structure exists under v2:
stable = latest community release (eventually the latest release, but that'll be a few months away)
testing = latest biweekly build for QE purposes

The v2/testing currently contains the first pass at the new RPMs for v2, but I haven't tested them yet. I'll send out an e-mail about it when I have and they are released to QE.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp