[Pulp-list] Re-run pulp.dev.py

The spec files moved where plugins will be stored but the code and pulp-dev were never updated to reflect that. On your next git pull, the server will now look at /usr/lib/pulp/plugins for plugins. You'll need to run pulp-dev to get the proper symlinks in place for your plugins to be in that dir. Also be sure to delete all of /var/lib/pulp/plugins.

I tested this, but not thoroughly. I have to head to the airport very soon so text me if you run into issues.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp