[Pulp-list] Pulp v2 Preview: Client Extensions

http://blog.pulpproject.org/2012/06/24/pulp-v2-preview-client-extensions/

Introduction to the client extension model in the v2 client. Unhappy with how we display data in the CLI? In 5 minutes you can augment the client to display things however you want.

P.S.  My crowning achievement from last v2 preview article:

Jun 15 12:49:35 <ashp> jdob-lunch: I'm gonna read your blog post and I'm hoping to come back and go WOW SOUNDS AWESOME, so here goes:
Jun 15 12:51:10 <ashp>  WOW SOUNDS AWESOME

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp