Re: [Pulp-list] [katello-internal] Little help with a traceback please

On 06/22/2012 11:18 AM, Og Maciel wrote:
So after Martin's changes I took a second system and this time the installation of packages via the web ui worked out without a glitch. I'm starting to feel that this is a blocker for this release... second opinions???

What is the change again, I missed it in the thread?

- bk