Re: [Pulp-list] SELinux for Pulp Development Environments

On 06/25/2012 01:10 PM, John Matthews wrote:
We've made a few changes and updated the selinux dev setup into a single script 'pulp-selinux.py'.

If you are running Pulp from a git checkout and want to run with SELinux enabled run:
  sudo ./pulp-selinux.py -I

To uninstall:
  sudo ./pulp-selinux.py -U

This is excellent, I like this looking like the pulp-dev stuff. Nice work.

These instructions are captured in the below wiki page:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/SELinux/DevSetup

The script can be viewed here: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=pulp.git;a=blob;f=pulp-selinux.py;hb=HEAD

If you run into any issues please let me know.