Re: [Pulp-list] DB migration failing

Yea this is due to the version of pymongo. I put in a FAQ with workaround here https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UGFAQ#rpmname

~ Prad

Is there another way to work around this and get pulp back up and running?
The record that pymongo is choking on (openoffice.org) is not a package we have installed. Is there a way to purge everything and block that package so it doesn't cause issues? I could reinstall from scratch but that would mean setting up all the clients and repos again - I'd rather not do that if there's a way to workaround.

Thanks

Andy

--

iProperty.com Malaysia

Andy Kelk
Chief Information Officer
andy kelk iproperty com

iProperty Group Limited
Suite 8.01, The Gardens North Tower,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel:
Fax:
Mobile:
(603) 2182 1413
(603) 2182 1499
(6017) 218 9824

http://www.iproperty-group.com
Singapore : Malaysia : Hong Kong : Indonesia : Philippines India : Luxury : Expo