[Pulp-list] Running Okaara from source

At this stage I'm still making pretty frequent tweaks. New builds are in the QE builds, but it may be easier for anyone using the client right now to run okaara from source instead of the RPMs. The code is on github:

https://github.com/jdob/okaara

There's a setup.py in src. That's it, there aren't any other files you need to copy/symlink anywhere to get it to work. Let me know if you run into any problems.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp