[Pulp-list] Developer setup for plugins/extensions

The pulp-dev script has been updated to create symlinks for server-side plugins and client-side extensions. The script is idempotent, so there shouldn't be a problem running it with --install just to double check that you have everything properly installed.

The relevant parts start on line 79. So try to remember that if you add a new plugin, type definition file, or extension, you need to add an entry there. You should also e-mail the team as a courtesy so they know to re-run pulp-dev.py --install.

Our setup.py has also been updated with the pulp-v2-admin script. Make sure you run that again to get that script installed in bin.

I'll be honest, I didn't make these changes to pulp-dev and haven't tested them. But I noticed they were checked in and wanted everyone to know they exist. You should now be able to run the v2 client and yum plugins without a dozen manual steps.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp