Re: [Pulp-list] Importer/Distributor API Change

Thanks, that should simplify some of my current code (which has to dig
down into my job summary information to identify successful jobs).

It's in master and will be in tomorrow's QE build. The existing call changed to build_success_report and there's a new build_failure_report.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp