[Pulp-list] Pay attention when copy/pasting :)

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 17:36:10 UTC 2012

In thirtyeight of our migrate (and quite a few others):

def migrate():
     # There's a bit of the chicken and the egg problem here, since
versioning
     # wasn't built into pulp from the beginning, we just have to bite the
     # bullet and call some initial state of the data model 'version 1'.
     # So this function is essentially a no-op.
     _log.info('migration to data model version %d started' % version)
     _migrate_repos()
     _log.info('migration to data model version %d complete' % version)

I know it's just a comment, but make sure to take a few seconds to read
over everything that was copied/pasted and make sure it's still relevant.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp