[Pulp-list] Pay attention when copy/pasting :)

In thirtyeight of our migrate (and quite a few others):

def migrate():
# There's a bit of the chicken and the egg problem here, since versioning
    # wasn't built into pulp from the beginning, we just have to bite the
    # bullet and call some initial state of the data model 'version 1'.
    # So this function is essentially a no-op.
    _log.info('migration to data model version %d started' % version)
    _migrate_repos()
    _log.info('migration to data model version %d complete' % version)

I know it's just a comment, but make sure to take a few seconds to read over everything that was copied/pasted and make sure it's still relevant.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp