[Pulp-list] Repository-level scratchpad

I finished adding support for a repository-level scratchpad. Importers and distributors still have a private scratchpad for each repository they can use to store information needed across operations on the repo.

This new scratchpad is stored just at the repo itself, which means that all importers and distributors have both read and write access to it. The intention is to use it as a way for importers and distributors to communicate with each other (or even one distributor to another distributor).

There is a new database version (39) to migrate your current v2 repos to have the scratchpad field.

The calls to set/get it are in the conduits just like the calls for the plugin-level private scratchpads. Let me know if you run into any issues.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp