[Pulp-list] Repository-level scratchpad

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 17:57:48 UTC 2012

I finished adding support for a repository-level scratchpad. Importers
and distributors still have a private scratchpad for each repository
they can use to store information needed across operations on the repo.

This new scratchpad is stored just at the repo itself, which means that
all importers and distributors have both read and write access to it.
The intention is to use it as a way for importers and distributors to
communicate with each other (or even one distributor to another
distributor).

There is a new database version (39) to migrate your current v2 repos to
have the scratchpad field.

The calls to set/get it are in the conduits just like the calls for the
plugin-level private scratchpads. Let me know if you run into any issues.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp