[Pulp-list] Coordinator Debugging

While we flush out any remaining issues with the coordinator, here are a few things to collect so we have enough info to see what's going on:

* Client and server side exceptions. The client will output the exception along with the dictionary of details describing why.

* The following database collections:
  * queued_calls
  * task_resources

If a call gets rejected but it shouldn't have, chances are there's stale data in one of those two collections, so do a dump of those as well before coming to me or Jason Connor.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp