Re: [Pulp-list] Please Comment: Proposed apache conf change for allowing http yum repository publishing

On 04/30/2012 10:28 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
I'm psyched to have this as a repo-level config option. Looks like the
solution will be simple to support for upgrades as well.

+1 from me, too. Being able to host both public and private trees will be useful for PulpDist in the long run.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Hosted & Shared Services, Brisbane