[Pulp-list] SOSReport plugin for pulp

Here is the wiki page for SOSReport plugin for Pulp - https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/PulpSosreport. It has not been formally approved by SOS team yet. Please review and let me know if we want to include any more information that will be useful in debugging issues with pulp. Once finalised, I will send a request for it to be included in SOS.

Thanks,

--
Sayli Karmarkar

Software Engineer