Re: [Pulp-list] SOSReport plugin for pulp

On 05/04/2012 12:07 PM, Sayli Karmarkar wrote:
Here is the wiki page for SOSReport plugin for Pulp -
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/PulpSosreport. It has not been
formally approved by SOS team yet. Please review and let me know if we
want to include any more information that will be useful in debugging
issues with pulp. Once finalised, I will send a request for it to be
included in SOS.

Thanks,

For katello, the suggestion was to have a katello-debug which can be changed with every katello release. This wuold allow the sos plugin to be stable. It would just call the debug script which woud do whatever is necessary for that version of katello.

Dont know if a similar pattern makes sense here.

-- bk