[Pulp-list] SOSReport plugin for pulp

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Mon May 7 12:45:25 UTC 2012

On 05/04/2012 12:07 PM, Sayli Karmarkar wrote:
> Here is the wiki page for SOSReport plugin for Pulp -
> https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/PulpSosreport. It has not been
> formally approved by SOS team yet. Please review and let me know if we
> want to include any more information that will be useful in debugging
> issues with pulp. Once finalised, I will send a request for it to be
> included in SOS.
>
> Thanks,

For katello, the suggestion was to have a katello-debug which can be
changed with every katello release. This wuold allow the sos plugin to
be stable. It would just call the debug script which woud do whatever is
necessary for that version of katello.

Dont know if a similar pattern makes sense here.

-- bk