Re: [Pulp-list] Agent handlers moved

Hey Nick,

Don't know of a summary but the wiki pages here: https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GenericContent can be helpful in understanding this. Also, running pulp-dev.py should make the changes in your development environment for you. I would suggest that you run pulp-dev with the -U (uninstall) option while your git repo is still on v1. Then checkout master and run with -I (install). I would also suggest reading pulp-dev.py and pulp.spec to help get a picture of the pulp installation layout.

-jeff