Re: [Pulp-list] Agent handlers moved

On 05/24/2012 10:26 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
On 05/25/2012 07:24 AM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
Agent handlers moved to:

If running out of git - please run:

# python pulp-dev.py -I'
# rm -rf /etc/pulp/handler
# rm -rf /usr/lib/pulp/handler
# service goferd restart

Is there a summary anywhere of the major changes involved in moving from
developing against Pulp v1 (technically, 0.0.267) to the current trunk?
It's OK if there isn't - I knew what I was letting myself in for when I
started building the initial version of PulpDist against the alpha
version of the v2 APIs.

Still, I'll hopefully be embarking on that upgrade soon, so any pointers
would be helpful.

Not really. You're bleeding edge enough that we don't have migration from early-v2 to slightly-later-v2 :)

The API docs are pretty up to date though and should be fairly useful:

I know you're writing your own front end but if you're interested the user guide is coming along but not yet fully up to speed with current functionality:

Feel free to ping away with any questions.

Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp