[Pulp-list] Agent handlers moved

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Fri May 25 19:34:51 UTC 2012

On 05/24/2012 10:26 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> On 05/25/2012 07:24 AM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
>> Agent handlers moved to:
>>
>> /etc/pulp/agent/handler/
>> /usr/lib/pulp/agent/handler/
>>
>> If running out of git - please run:
>>
>> # python pulp-dev.py -I'
>> # rm -rf /etc/pulp/handler
>> # rm -rf /usr/lib/pulp/handler
>> # service goferd restart
>
> Is there a summary anywhere of the major changes involved in moving from
> developing against Pulp v1 (technically, 0.0.267) to the current trunk?
> It's OK if there isn't - I knew what I was letting myself in for when I
> started building the initial version of PulpDist against the alpha
> version of the v2 APIs.
>
> Still, I'll hopefully be embarking on that upgrade soon, so any pointers
> would be helpful.

Not really. You're bleeding edge enough that we don't have migration
from early-v2 to slightly-later-v2  :)

The API docs are pretty up to date though and should be fairly useful:
http://pulpproject.org/v2/rest-api/

I know you're writing your own front end but if you're interested the
user guide is coming along but not yet fully up to speed with current
functionality:
http://pulpproject.org/v2/rpm-user-guide/

Feel free to ping away with any questions.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp