Re: [Pulp-list] How to write migrations for an external Pulp package

On 11/01/2012 11:28 PM, Randy Barlow wrote:
> This will be officially documented soon, but feel free to ask any
> questions you may have about this in the meantime.

Dare I hope that we may one day see a similar scheme for registering
importer and distributor plugins? :)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Python Applications Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)
GlobalSync Development Lead (http://pulpdist.readthedocs.org)