Re: [Pulp-list] How to write migrations for an external Pulp package

On 11/02/2012 05:22 AM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
On 11/01/2012 11:28 PM, Randy Barlow wrote:
This will be officially documented soon, but feel free to ask any
questions you may have about this in the meantime.

Dare I hope that we may one day see a similar scheme for registering
importer and distributor plugins? :)

It's already there, using python's entry point concept in setup.py. It'll be in our developer guide when we finish it up, but Mike can give you more details in the interim (or you can look at https://github.com/pulp/pulp_puppet/tree/master/pulp_puppet_plugins which does this already).

Send your warm fuzzies to Mike Hrivnak for this  :)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Jay Dobies