[Pulp-list] Puppet extension reinstallation

If you are using pulp-puppet-extensions-admin installed directly from the git repo, you need to take a small action based on changes yesterday.

If you have installed the pulp-puppet-admin-extensions RPM, you will not need to take any action.

Please re-install the python package so new egg info gets generated. For most, that will probably mean something like this:

$ sudo pip uninstall pulp-puppet-extensions-admin
$ sudo pip install -e /home/mhrivnak/git/pulp_puppet/pulp_puppet_extensions_admin/

I had to change the name of the entry points that we use to load extensions in order to differentiate between admin and consumer, and the entry point name is stored in the package's egg info.

Let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues.

Thanks,
Michael