Re: [Pulp-list] Developers: Action Required: The migration that pulp_rpm now has, and what it means for devs

To mitigate this problem, I suggest we go ahead at set up a migration
entry point for the pulp_puppet project with no migrations in it. If we
do this and everyone runs pulp-manage-db while it's in that state, the
version 0 will be stored in everyone's DB and we won't have to do this
same process for that project. Sound good?

+1

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp