[Pulp-list] 2.0 Branched

We created the branch in all three repositories called pulp-2.0. From now until the 2.0 release, make sure you understand if what you are working on should be included in both master and this branch. If so, you'll need a pull request for each.

For what it's worth, starting with the pulp-2.0 branch as the basis for your feature/bug branch will likely be the easiest when it comes to preventing merge conflicts into the 2.0 release branch.

We'll be doing the first 2.0 beta build this afternoon. More info will be sent out when it's available.

Ping me with any questions.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp