Re: [Pulp-list] Developers: Action Required: The migration that pulp_rpm now has, and what it means for devs

On 11/14/2012 08:49 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
Is this something only developers must do, or this is gonna be the
official way to upgrade Pulp from now on.

I am asking because I am curious what should be put into our Katello
migration script for the next release instead of plain and simple
"pulp-migrate".

Yes, this is the new version of pulp-migrate. It will be run on every upgrade.

THanks