[Pulp-list] Extension Refactor Merged

The changes we discussed last Thursday to get the Puppet extensions gracefully into the CLI have been merged into master. It was substantial so I expect a few hiccups; ping me if you see anything weird.

* Important stuff in the next paragraph *

You'll need to fix your developer environment as a bunch of the RPM extensions have been consolidated into one. The simplest way is to remove everything in /usr/lib/pulp/admin/extensions and re-run pulp-dev.py -I. That will get rid of the old symlinks and install the new setup. If you don't do this, your client will fail to start.

QE, most of the RPM repo related functionality has been moved under "pulp-admin rpm repo" instead of just "pulp-admin repo". That means a lot of the automated tests will need to be shuffled around a bit.

The user guide has not yet been updated for this. It's going to be a pretty significant re-work to differentiate the RPM stuff from the Puppet stuff. That'll be a story next sprint, so I'm not even worrying about it right now.

Ping me with any questions or suggestions on how to organize things better once you start playing with it.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp