Re: [Pulp-list] Extension Refactor Merged

Just a couple of things that I noticed

1.   rpm        - contains commands for working with repositories containing RPM-related content

      the help "contains commands for working with repositories containing RPM-related content" doesn't follow the same standard as the other help notice that there is no "contains" with any of the other help

Good call, I'll tweak next time I'm in there.

2. Is there going to be sections such as file in there as well in the future for file repo (is file repos supported in 2.0? )

I believe that's covered in the event the feed begins with file://

There will be more sections under there, the next being consumer to distinguish an RPM consumer from a puppet master.

The user guide has not yet been updated for this. It's going to be a
pretty significant re-work to differentiate the RPM stuff from the
Puppet stuff. That'll be a story next sprint, so I'm not even
worrying
about it right now.

Ping me with any questions or suggestions on how to organize things
better once you start playing with it.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp