Re: [Pulp-list] plugin contributions

Sort of  :)

We're in the process of restructuring out git repositories to separate out the platform from the plugins in different repos. We don't have a landing area for things that don't currently fit into the existing functionality, however, github is just so, so awesome for this sort of stuff.

If you put your stuff on github and point us to your repository, we can see about how to best integrate it. I suspect that there will be a number of places where you can then submit pull requests to us so we can review and incorporate the code.

Feel free to ping me in #pulp on Freenode (I'm jdob) if you have any questions on that.

Thanks!  :)