Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp Community Release 2

On 10/11/2012 09:25 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
On 10/06/2012 06:41 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
http://blog.pulpproject.org/2012/10/05/pulp-v2-community-release-2/

It's Friday afternoon and I'm burnt, so no witty project hyping in the
announcement e-mail. Check out the blog entry above for all of the awesome.

Not sure if you took this down and reposted it, but the correct URL
seems to be:
http://blog.pulpproject.org/2012/10/09/pulp-v2-community-release-2/

Cheers,
Nick.

Oh, looks like our DNS move finally kicked in. I posted it to our new site a few days later (totally forgetting that the dates are included in the permalink) and had been waiting on the DNS to change over. Thanks for the heads up.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp