[Pulp-list] Upgrade v1 to v2

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UpgradeV1

I, uh... ugh, I don't even know what to say about this.

Other than the conversion for the units themselves, I think I've covered the major points of what needs to get converted. I'm also pretty sure I missed something.

I'm hashing out the units stuff now, but in the meantime, I'd appreciate any and all eyes on what's there already. Don't just look at what's there, but try to think about any small things I may be missing.

But if you did want to look at what's there, I would be eternally grateful (and more than willing to shift stuff off your plate from a scrum point of view) if someone were to look at the v2 data models and make sure I've accounted for everything. I did it in the direction of what's in v1 and how it ports to v2, but that doesn't cover things that are newly added in v2.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp