Re: [Pulp-list] plans for CDS in V2

On 10/17/2012 04:18 PM, Andreas Piesk wrote:
Hello,

i just read https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UpgradeV1.

All CDS-related data will be removed during the migration. It looks there's no CDS planned for V2.

I ask because i plan to replace our mirroring system with PULP and CDS plays a vital role by
mirroring the content between the data centers.

So my question is: No CDS in V2 -or- no CDS in V2 yet?

"yet" is absolutely the imperative word there.

We've prototyped a new way of having Pulp sync to another Pulp server. I intend to blog about it so it's visible, I'm just grossly behind on, well, a lot of things, that being one of them.

I'm actually having a discussion on Friday about the prototype and next steps. I'll really try to get the details of that discussion visible since you're definitely not the only person interested in this.

Thanks.

-ap