[Pulp-list] Extension Changes

I merged in the upload changes to master. In that change, some of the RPM and builtin extensions have been deleted (in the RPM case, consolidated).

You need to do one of two things:

1. Run pulp-dev.py -U before pulling master. Then run -I afterwards.

2. Manually delete the old extension symlinks from /usr/lib/pulp/admin/extensions. The following should be deleted:

* pulp_upload
* rpm_errata_upload
* rpm_package_group_upload

All of the upload/create functionality is in rpm_upload which previously existed, so you technically don't need to run pulp-dev.py -I.

It's also not a bad idea to delete your compiled python modules so you don't accidentally pick up the old stuff if you miss one of these deletes. From your git root:

find -name '*.pyc' -delete

Git will likely leave the directories of the extensions mentioned above, so go under builtins/extensions and rpm-support/extensions and make sure they are deleted as well.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp