Re: [Pulp-list] query mongodb for agent status

This on pulp v2?

On 09/19/2012 01:02 PM, Golden, Joel wrote:
Can the mongodb be queried for a consumer's agent status?  I'm
attempting to check "responding" and "last heartbeat" but I cannot
locate these in any of the collections.

Best Regards,

Joel Golden, RHCE
TW Telecom
Unix Support / Senior Systems Administrator
v. 303.542.6617

-------------

The content contained in this electronic message is not intended to
constitute formation of a contract binding *tw telecom*. *tw telecom*
will be contractually bound only upon execution, by an authorized
officer, of a contract including agreed terms and conditions or by
express application of its tariffs. This message is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
sender of this E-Mail or by telephone.