Re: [Pulp-list] Need a term

On 09/20/2012 05:32 AM, Cliff Perry wrote:
On 09/19/2012 02:21 PM, Pradeep Kilambi wrote:
On 09/19/2012 09:05 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
I've been dancing around this issue for months now and it's starting
to give me a headache.

Agree that RPM is much nicer.

Toying, I could try to suggest Fedora Content, RHEL stuff, neither of
which are nice. RPM is 'RPM +stuff', but calling it RPM and in any man
pages just making sure it states not just RPM :)

Cliff

+1 to "RPM repository"

~ Prad

Ok cool, thanks for the feedback. Despite my desire to make Ash say "URGH" and refer to them as yum repos, the overall consensus is clearly for RPM. I think he's right, anyone using Pulp will understand that it means RPM+, but hearing other people say that placates my OCD about having a more all encompassing name.

Thanks  :)

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp