[Pulp-list] How to Install a pulp plugin?

Guy Matz gmatz at collective.com
Tue Apr 2 18:41:29 UTC 2013

Hello, Everybody!
I'm trying to install a debian repo plugin for pulp
(https://github.com/ekarlso/pulp_deb) and am not quite sure how the
install is supposed to go!  I've tried emailing the author of the
plugin, but haven't heard back, so I was hoping one you you pulp whizzes
out there might be able to point me in the right direction.

the pulp_puppet plugin work, so I've tried mimicking that install with
the files from pulp_deb, put pulp-admin does not indicate that it knows
about pulp_deb:

# pulp-admin
Usage: pulp-admin [SUB_SECTION, ..] COMMAND

Available Sections:
   auth     - user, role and permission commands
   bindings - search bindings
   event    - subscribe to event notifications
   orphan   - find and remove orphaned content units
   puppet   - manage Puppet-related content and features
   repo     - list repositories and manage repo groups
   rpm      - manage RPM-related content and features
   server   - display info about the server
   tasks    - list and cancel server-side tasks

Available Commands:
   login  - login and download a session certificate
   logout - deletes the user's session certificate

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Guy Matz