[Pulp-list] How to Install a pulp plugin?

Hello, Everybody!
I'm trying to install a debian repo plugin for pulp (https://github.com/ekarlso/pulp_deb) and am not quite sure how the install is supposed to go! I've tried emailing the author of the plugin, but haven't heard back, so I was hoping one you you pulp whizzes out there might be able to point me in the right direction.

the pulp_puppet plugin work, so I've tried mimicking that install with the files from pulp_deb, put pulp-admin does not indicate that it knows about pulp_deb:

# pulp-admin
Usage: pulp-admin [SUB_SECTION, ..] COMMAND

Available Sections:
  auth     - user, role and permission commands
  bindings - search bindings
  event    - subscribe to event notifications
  orphan   - find and remove orphaned content units
  puppet   - manage Puppet-related content and features
  repo     - list repositories and manage repo groups
  rpm      - manage RPM-related content and features
  server   - display info about the server
  tasks    - list and cancel server-side tasks

Available Commands:
  login  - login and download a session certificate
  logout - deletes the user's session certificate

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Guy Matz