Re: [Pulp-list] How to Install a pulp plugin?

Ah!  That helps!!  :-)  Yes, I *would* be interested in developing it . . .

Thanks a lot!
Guy

On 04/02/2013 02:46 PM, Michael Hrivnak wrote:
Guy,

Unfortunately, that plugin is not complete or working as far as I know. If by chance you're interested in participating in its development, we can put you in touch with the right people.

Sorry,
Michael

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Matz" <gmatz collective com>
To: pulp-list redhat com
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 2:41:29 PM
Subject: [Pulp-list] How to Install a pulp plugin?

Hello, Everybody!
I'm trying to install a debian repo plugin for pulp
(https://github.com/ekarlso/pulp_deb) and am not quite sure how the
install is supposed to go!  I've tried emailing the author of the
plugin, but haven't heard back, so I was hoping one you you pulp whizzes
out there might be able to point me in the right direction.

the pulp_puppet plugin work, so I've tried mimicking that install with
the files from pulp_deb, put pulp-admin does not indicate that it knows
about pulp_deb:

# pulp-admin
Usage: pulp-admin [SUB_SECTION, ..] COMMAND

Available Sections:
    auth     - user, role and permission commands
    bindings - search bindings
    event    - subscribe to event notifications
    orphan   - find and remove orphaned content units
    puppet   - manage Puppet-related content and features
    repo     - list repositories and manage repo groups
    rpm      - manage RPM-related content and features
    server   - display info about the server
    tasks    - list and cancel server-side tasks

Available Commands:
    login  - login and download a session certificate
    logout - deletes the user's session certificate

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Guy Matz