[Pulp-list] pulp-admin number of threads

Hello list,

I have a machine where I keep around 20 repositories, some of them big
(epel5 and 6, ol5 and 6).

When I'm running the sync command for one repository, the io goes to
50%, apache consumes one cpu and the machine is getting sluggish. If
I'm trying to sync all repositories, the machine becomes useless.

I didn't find anything in the config files or google, so I'm asking
here: how can I set the number of threads that pulp will use at one
time? I want to set it to 1 or 2.

Best regards,
Cristian Falcas