[Pulp-list] pulp-admin number of threads

Jason Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 19:25:52 UTC 2013

Hi Cristian,

You can reduce the number of syncs that happen concurrently in the "Asynchronous Tasks" section of the config file (starting at line 253 in the default config file).

Please read the documentation in the config file carefully before adjusting the values in the [tasks] section.

Below is my recommendations for changing the maximum number of concurrent syncs:

To reduce the number of syncs that can happen concurrently to 1 (i.e. only 1 sync runs at a time), change the concurrency_threshold to 3. For a maximum of 2 syncs at a time, change the concurrency_threshold to 5.

Then restart the server.

I hope this helps.