Re: [Pulp-list] Can't add a rpm repo

Make sure you have the package "pulp-rpm-plugins" installed on the server, and that you've restarted apache after installing it. Considering what you're doing with the apache setup, are you trying to install Pulp without using our RPMs?

The install instructions here cover all the steps you should need to take to install from our packages: http://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cristian Falcas" <cristi falcas gmail com>
To: pulp-list redhat com
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 9:58:27 AM
Subject: [Pulp-list] Can't add a rpm repo

This is a new install, so here is what I did:

systemctl start mongod httpd
pulp-admin login -u admin

echo "Alias /pulp/repos /var/www/pub/http/repos" > /etc/pulp/vhosts80/rpm.conf

mkdir /var/www/pub/http/repos -p
chown -R apache:apache /var/www/pub/

When I try to add a repo, I get an error:

pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id=pulp-v2-beta-5Server
--relative-url=/pulp/v2/beta/5Server/x86_64/ --serve-http=true

The values for the following properties were invalid: importer_type_id

Any hints?

Best regards,

Pulp-list mailing list
Pulp-list redhat com