From: "Cristian Falcas" <cristi falcas gmail com>
To: pulp-list redhat com
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 9:58:27 AM
Subject: [Pulp-list] Can't add a rpm repo

This is a new install, so here is what I did:

systemctl start mongod httpd
pulp-manage-db
pulp-admin login -u admin

echo "Alias /pulp/repos /var/www/pub/http/repos" > /etc/pulp/vhosts80/rpm.conf

mkdir /var/www/pub/http/repos -p
chown -R apache:apache /var/www/pub/

When I try to add a repo, I get an error:

pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id=pulp-v2-beta-5Server
--feed=http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/v2/beta/5Server/x86_64/
--relative-url=/pulp/v2/beta/5Server/x86_64/ --serve-http=true

The values for the following properties were invalid: importer_type_id

Any hints?

Best regards,
Cristi